.NET Web Developer
BlueKey Web Solutions is seeking a full-‐time Web Developer for its Charleston office. The Developer will assist in the implementation of .NET web solutions built on industry-‐leading content management systems.
The duties of this job shall include:
- Work with the development team to write, debug, and maintain .NET applications and modules
- Perform DBA functions on SQL databases
- Serve as a liaison with system administrators on the production environment
- Analyze client business needs and design solutions accordingly.
- Achieve high client satisfaction rate by delivering prompt, quality service according to each client’s Service Level Agreement.
The .NET Web Developer should have a minimum of 3-‐5 years experience as a web developer. Specifically, the position requires the following:
- 3-‐5 years of work experience in ASP.net, XML, C#.net
- 3+ years of work experience with IIS
- Competency with Windows 2008 Server
- 3-‐4 years experience with SQL Server queries and stored procedures
- Strong understanding of object oriented design and programming
- Basic understanding of CSS
In addition to competitive salaries, BlueKey offers full benefits including health, retirement and paid leave.